BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Me, Myself and a girl named .....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
She sits alone in a smoke filled cafe. Watching as the world goes by.. She has the looks that tell the truths when she lies. She says she's all your dreams are made of..and everything that you'll never understand... And since you're lost, perhaps you can step inside and stay a while.."Welcome to the 100% Satisfaction Eh?!".

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

He's soo Charming! and I was so freaking out!!

I'm Back!

Ok, there it goes my 3 days off, which I spent it at my hometown- I had to force my ears listening to everyone's babbling the same thing on me ... Gosh horror giller

Well, I met someone at the restaurant today (while having dinner with my sis).
He's not a stranger at the first place. We met each other hmm about 3 yrs ago and the last time I saw him was last March, at a friend's wedding..
He's a friend of a friend of mine, and the fact that he's kinda cute makes me try to avoid him everytime he's trying to pull out a conversation with me.. (Perasan ler tu, but it's the truth!)
(why am I being so secrecy about his identity?)
The first moment I saw him, I was like " OMG!! It's him! Ok,Calm down2x.. Act like U didn't see him" and damned he looks so charming with his smile.

So, I was pretending looking-looking at the foods (it's a buffet)and tried to hide myself behind this decoration tree which was not a successful action.
and I looked up ... daa .. he was staring at me with an 'O' on his mouth and walked straight towards me..
(arghh he found me!I was trying to look suprise and faking a smile)

Him : Eh.. It's U..

This is the first time ever I talk to him...

Me : Hi.. ( and to be frank I really forgot his name)

Quiet....

Him : Hey, U are ........ friend, right?

Me : Yes I am ( of course, how silly is that question, yet I have to give him a credit for trying his best to talk to me)

Quiet....

Me : What are U doing here? ( Of course eating lar, now I am the one who feel so stupid for asking that)

Him : Well... I'm having a dinner with my ex-University's friends ( and he pointed out to a table with full of peoples)

Quiet.....

We were just standing there, staring at each other- and of course at the foods.
I have the feeling that I need to break the silence, since we're causing a scene and peoples were staring at us as if they're' saying " hey..if u want to talk, go somewhere else then, U guys are blocking the food"
And, guess what I said..

Me : Ok then, enjoy the food! (Leaving him standing there and still holding his empty plate, I ran off to my table, ha ha)

I figured out something new about me which I never realized until now..
I am always freaked out everytime or each time I meet good looking peoples..

Notes from the author : Don't be afraid of making a conversation with just anyone.. Be confident of yourself .
"If you believe in Laws of Attraction, everything you do, think and say will attracts you back."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG .. it's that true, so, you are losing contact with the charming guy. Boy.. i hope you will meet him again someday .. terpulang pada Fate now :P, if you do, make sure you make the first approach and be friendly .. also, at least talking bits more lor :P Dun ever lost the connection again hahhaa ... Go Go Go ... Yaya!!!

hanum said...

huhu....why ina,why?u should learn it from me...hope u will meet him again n who knows he's the one 4 u..:) be more friendly n ask more question ok next time if meet him again...bila lah kita nak jumpa ek!!!

Yaya Sachiko said...

haha, by the way..i don't intend to see him again,it's just that it scares me off talking to ppl i consider attractive..it sounds weird and ridiculous rite?

Yaya Sachiko said...

just wondering who is Ereike ...

Anonymous said...

who else but me .. erica
gotcha :)

Work To Be Happy