BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Me, Myself and a girl named .....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
She sits alone in a smoke filled cafe. Watching as the world goes by.. She has the looks that tell the truths when she lies. She says she's all your dreams are made of..and everything that you'll never understand... And since you're lost, perhaps you can step inside and stay a while.."Welcome to the 100% Satisfaction Eh?!".

Thursday, September 3, 2009

P.S. I Love You

Hi..

I remember that few weeks ago, I went to a bookstore with the hope I could get few informations for my trip to Bali. Well I did look up for them on the internet but as as you can see, it's just an excuse for me so that I have a reason to go to the shopping mall :)
I was strolling down the bookshelves when my eyes caught a glimpse of this book.
P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern

I was saying to myself ' I've seen it before, the movie but where and when?'
I had this memory recall technic and tried to trace back the event.

Ting!!
Owh, I watched it on the plane, when I was flying from KL to New York last year. It was a 23hrs journey and I was so excited because it was my first trip to the states. I went there to attend my cousins's commencement day (graduation day) and a wedding.

I remembered that after having my 5th glass of orange juice and few packets of peanuts, I decided to explore the inflight entertainment provided ( ha ha actually I wanted to get another juice, but the stewardess was staring at me with - you know that kind of look)
As I looked down at the list, I heard a sobbing sound escaped from the front seat, I slowly peeked and saw Nora's crying ( never seen her crying from watching a movie as she is always avoid that kind of thing!)
So I thought it must be a good one.. Indeed it was-soo sad and touching..sob sob

Hey.. I'm not going to write the sypnosis of the story here, but I would suggest that anyone out there who love to read..believe it or not,it's a worth buying..


Notes from the author : But I would prefer to watch the movie itself rather than reading the book..ha ha

0 comments:

Work To Be Happy