BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Me, Myself and a girl named .....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
She sits alone in a smoke filled cafe. Watching as the world goes by.. She has the looks that tell the truths when she lies. She says she's all your dreams are made of..and everything that you'll never understand... And since you're lost, perhaps you can step inside and stay a while.."Welcome to the 100% Satisfaction Eh?!".

Thursday, August 27, 2009

10 Things I Hate about You



I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car

I hate it when you stare


I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick

It even makes me ryhme


I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh

Even worse when you make me cry


I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
(taken from the movie, 10 things I hate about you)

Note : I almost forgot about this one..One of my fave-to-watch movie back in highschool..OMG! (cried in frantic)

0 comments:

Work To Be Happy