BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Me, Myself and a girl named .....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
She sits alone in a smoke filled cafe. Watching as the world goes by.. She has the looks that tell the truths when she lies. She says she's all your dreams are made of..and everything that you'll never understand... And since you're lost, perhaps you can step inside and stay a while.."Welcome to the 100% Satisfaction Eh?!".

Monday, August 24, 2009

'Good Life starts only when you stop wanting a better One'

I often wondering on how to get start on a new life.. How to make a new move.. How far can I go..
Whenever I think about it, it gets me nowhere.
People will easily say " It's simple, just go for it, do what you wanna do, don't hesitate to change your life cuz life itself won't wait for you.."
Ha ha, how I wish I have the guts to do so!
Furthermore, my mum has been nagging me about my 'life'. I mean my social life, my love life, my working life and ect. Hello..?!
I'm 25, and considering that fact, I don't think I'm cut out in a relationship stuff..
Just a few months back I was telling myself that I should just forget about this whole relationship thing and just concentrate on other stuff like works and spoiling myself. Plus I was overly stressed with the fact that I'm not so attractive with the current figure of mine.. Who will want to think of having a relationship with someone when you feel so not atractive with your ownself..Think about it.
It makes me hurt deeply inside when peoples are comparing me with my younger sister.. Of course she's pretty and attractive. That's what makes me scared to have any relationship with anyone, it's because of this reason.
After my ectopic tragedy in 2006, I'm scared of having a relationship with just any guys
Because everyone I know (especially guys) , will fall for my sister..

How pathetic my life is.. I'm such a hopeless person.. :(


0 comments:

Work To Be Happy