BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Me, Myself and a girl named .....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
She sits alone in a smoke filled cafe. Watching as the world goes by.. She has the looks that tell the truths when she lies. She says she's all your dreams are made of..and everything that you'll never understand... And since you're lost, perhaps you can step inside and stay a while.."Welcome to the 100% Satisfaction Eh?!".

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's ridiculous..isn't it?

Hey..
It's the 4th day of the fasting month, and all I did till now is "sighing" like 'adoi' , 'haai' , 'huuhhh' and ' haaaa'
Aren't we suppose to feel a bit calm and have a little peace in our soul in this holy month?
Sometimes i wonder in my life..what are the things that've been bothering me lately...I often been asked by peoples out there, but when it comes to answer it, I was speechless and don't know where to start..
The best answer I could come out is " Owh, it's nothing, I'm doing good, I'm fine" but my face shows the other way round..

What should I do now..I think it's the habit of mine, always keep things to myself and in the end it just getting worst (sighing)

What the heck...
Every problem has its solution, and I need to figure out what's mine and solve it..

Haiiiii, adoi?!

0 comments:

Work To Be Happy