BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Me, Myself and a girl named .....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
She sits alone in a smoke filled cafe. Watching as the world goes by.. She has the looks that tell the truths when she lies. She says she's all your dreams are made of..and everything that you'll never understand... And since you're lost, perhaps you can step inside and stay a while.."Welcome to the 100% Satisfaction Eh?!".

Friday, August 28, 2009

Tattoos

Nurul, since u're asking for an issue..so, I opt to discuss on one.. I picked this topic " Tattoos"

When I was in highschool, I had a few schoolmates who had tattoos below their knees and arms , if I'm not mistaken. When asked, they said It's a custom/tradition for their people to have tattoos drawn ( or plotted?) on the body..which I can understand the reason why..

As you can see, having tattoos has becoming one of the trends/cultures/interests among young generations nowadays
(arghh why am I feeling like I'm writing an english essay here?)

They may have various of reasons doing so..which I don't understand why..

Tattoing?

Is it for self-satisfaction?
or for a show off thingy?<-- cuz you think you'll look cool if you have tattoos on your body?
or you're doing it because it's a popular thing-people-do these days?
or to remember someone important in life so you dedicate a special space at some part of the body?
or without any specific reason at all? you're doing it out of curiosity..and afraid that you'll regret for the rest of life.. for not doing it as you're getting old..??

Don't get me wrong, and don't take it seriously.I'm not being a sarcastic, prejudice or whatever you'll call it.. I'm just trying to come up with an interesting issue to be discussed in here..

In a way, dwell on this topic I might care or 'rajin' enough to talk bout it..ha ha

Note from author : I don't mean to insult or offend the readers of this blog with this issue. Any comments and feedbacks from you guys are most welcomed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tattoo .. interesting post, Yaya.

You know what, I believe, everyone have their own perception about Tattoo, some people think its an art, a symbol of love, memory & so forth. However, for those who really appreciate and passionate about Tattoo, eventually, there's story behind every engraving.

In a traditional community, Tattoo is being known as an 'inappropriate' or sometimes prohibited body engraving. However, you wouldn't believe it (including myself) .. Tattoo is sexy in western society. If you have a tattoo, you will look SEXY. Unbelievable right :P

So, should we or shouldn't we Tattoo-ing???

Yaya Sachiko said...

If tattoo-ing is allowed in my religion, still i may have a second thought of doing it..it's hurting..
owh i didn't know the fact that if we have tattoo, we are consider sexy?? hmm yeah, unbelievable..

Work To Be Happy