BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Me, Myself and a girl named .....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
She sits alone in a smoke filled cafe. Watching as the world goes by.. She has the looks that tell the truths when she lies. She says she's all your dreams are made of..and everything that you'll never understand... And since you're lost, perhaps you can step inside and stay a while.."Welcome to the 100% Satisfaction Eh?!".

Friday, August 21, 2009

Am I addicted to Facebook?

What do I do the first thing I get to the office?I switch on the computer and get on facebook!
Like OMG, am I that pathetic?
What is the first site I go to once I open up Mozilla? Facebook of course..

What do I do on Facebook? What does one do on Facebook for hours a day?

LOL... It's sad isn't it, when the high points of my day would be having notifications on Facebook!
So, quick note to self for 2009/10: Don't Facebook!!

More new resolutions... Do I have any? Oh yeah, I want to be those super skinny Kate Moss model type, but I love food too much to actually get there! Oh well, and I'm too cheap to go spend money on a new wardrobe! GOSH!!

0 comments:

Work To Be Happy