BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Me, Myself and a girl named .....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
She sits alone in a smoke filled cafe. Watching as the world goes by.. She has the looks that tell the truths when she lies. She says she's all your dreams are made of..and everything that you'll never understand... And since you're lost, perhaps you can step inside and stay a while.."Welcome to the 100% Satisfaction Eh?!".

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Wishlist

Good day!
I was thinking about this when I had a long good puff a while ago.. My Wishlist for 2009/10

  1. Keeping a long hair (no matter how tempting it is for me to go for a haircut each time i pass by the Hair Saloon)
  2. Reduce Smoking (eventhough it's impossible/the most difficult part of me,yet gotta go for it gal)
  3. Achieve ideal weight --> 55kg before my next birthday (I can do this, and I have confidence in myself for it)
  4. Beat KYLim (He is my superior at my department) on Structural Design .
  5. Change everyone's perception on me - including peoples at the office, friends, families and ..... someone out there.. you know who you are
  6. Buying a pair of Levi's Jean, the size of 28
  7. Less Sugar taking in drinks
  8. Becoming more positive in everything in life
  9. Gain more for human skill
  10. Becoming more feminine as somebody told me that I look like a tomboy
  11. Get rid off the old habits
  12. Spend more time on socializing with ppl out there
  13. Get myself a social buddy
  14. Get myself a group of social buddies
  15. Buy a new pair of Crocs
  16. Dating more ?!
  17. Pamper myself with Spa and Facial stuff
  18. Settle all the things which has been bothering me before year end
  19. Stop behaving like a stupid and start to behave like a wise person
  20. Extreme makeover..just wait and see guys.. you'll be suprised

Wow?! What a long list I've made here...

3 comments:

anum said...

finally dpt komen...hehehe pjg nya list..btw nak join lah if u go 2 spa n facial,nak pg tp ada teman baru best.jeans saiz 28 tggu mek kurus sikit lg lah tok..u still smoke?gosh!!!!cukup lah na....sugar???jgn minum coke byk ok..bila nak jumpa tek?

Yaya Sachiko said...

now i'm kinda bz sket..haha most probably after raya i'll go...then i'll let u know..still can't quit smoking, and i'm trying my best to..coke ..hahha don't be suprised if i said i managed to cut off that drink now...

anum said...

keep on trying bulan puasa ni try to practise 'no smoking' ok ok ok

Work To Be Happy