BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Me, Myself and a girl named .....

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
She sits alone in a smoke filled cafe. Watching as the world goes by.. She has the looks that tell the truths when she lies. She says she's all your dreams are made of..and everything that you'll never understand... And since you're lost, perhaps you can step inside and stay a while.."Welcome to the 100% Satisfaction Eh?!".

Friday, August 28, 2009

Interesting Issues??

Selamat Pagi...

OMG! Since I came back from the trip, I wasn't able to get a good sleep.. and Somebody told me that I had the Panda look now (because of the eyebag under my eyes) which I don't think it has anything to do with the fasting month..
I've been having this what-you-called-Insomania thingy since I was a student..but it was few years ago..
This week reviews, I didn't make any progress neither at the office nor in daily life.. what a mess is my life now.
Owhkay..cut off those complains!

I've never been in this situation before, where everything I do, or did would just lead me into troubles and more trouble..Life is getting more complicated each days. And I don't even know what should I do now.. What I realized about myself until this moment is I am becoming such an annoying and irritating person which is not the real me. What's more important, it's affecting everyone around me..Hell if I know what's gotten me.
Again, cut off those complains please!

By the way, Nurul suggested that I should write more interesting issues in my blog..
Now,now.. this is the most difficult part..
To write something interesting, requires a lot of information.. And to get those informations mean I need to read more.. And for me to read more..is impossible!
Why?!
I hate news, and furthermore I hate reading newspapers and anything that has to do with facts.. How do you determine what's interesting and what's not?
Hmm... this is an interesting issue (Wow.. I've got a point here)

Anyone with suggestions in mind ?

1 comments:

anum said...

well na...ktk kan byk idea so thats why u have a blog to share story...if i do have a blog the story will be tak lain tak bukan pasal my kids...huhuhu

Work To Be Happy